Sunday 7 May 2017

E-reader case


I haven’t posted in a while, mostly because I’ve been busy translating, revising our manuscript, reading source books and – very unusual for a hermit such as myself – meeting other people! In addition to family members, we even got together with some very dear friends who live far away. It had been a long time since we last saw each other, and the reason I'm telling you all this is that we were actually brought together by books. See, books are amazing! So are friends. 😊

But now I wanted to show you my new e-reader (Kindle paperwhite) cover. Isn’t it beautiful?


When I first saw it, I knew right away that this was the one! It comes from this company here, and the note included said that it has been hand crafted using traditional book binding techniques. 😍


Since I’ve been carrying my Kindle along with me simply in my bag or, on longer trips, in a small fabric pouch, I’m happy to have this case to protect my precious. Only, I like the cover so much that I think I should now protect it, too...


 



2 comments:

  1. Wow, that Kindle case is stunning. I can understand your desire to protect it as well :).
    It is always great to get together with fellow introverts who just understand and actually get you!
    So, yes, books and friends are both equally amazing.
    Best regards,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kathy! :)

      It took me a while to find the right Kindle case, and then I hesitated and couldn't make any decision... it was actually my DH who finally made it for me and just went and ordered the case! :)

      Yes, friends and books! <3

      Delete